Clean up script for tmp files

Remco Barendse mailscanner at barendse.to
Sat Feb 15 09:08:52 GMT 2014

I slightly modified the script, if i remove "-maxdepth 1"  from opts the
script completes without errors and i included /tmp.
However, the find command doesn't find the files. Even when i set days to
1, i still find files that are 3-4 days old.

When i do :
   find /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin-Temp/ -name 'tmp.*'
it finds all the files, when i add "-mtime +1" it doesn't find anything
anymore.

Clues anyone?  Could it be that mtime doesn't work on zero byte files?

Thanks!