Clean up script for tmp files

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri Feb 14 18:06:00 GMT 2014

Is this just a drop in replacement, i.e., can I just copy over the old /usr/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/TNEF.pm with the new one?  Or do I have to install it somehow?  Will it conflict with anything in perl-Convert-TNEF?

I presume "TNEF Expander" should be set to internal.

 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.