Filter-Files

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sun Feb 2 02:59:16 GMT 2014

On 02/01/2014 05:49 AM, Tiago Eduardo Zacarias wrote:

> Restarted the service mailscanner and yet the policy described in / etc
> / mailscanner / files - not types.conf and applied as observed in test
> with attachments and compressed files pure . Example executables files
> when attached in the policy even deny the mailscanner does not block ,
> already put debug in order to see something but does not return anything
> , so that was checked informs entered the path of the program / ​​usr /
> bin / file now and then forwards it to the clamav anti -virus .

It is very difficult for me to understand exactly what you are trying to
say, but in your MailScanner.conf file do you have

File Command = /usr/bin/file

or some other path? what do you get when you invoke /usr/bin/file or
whatever path it is on the 'executable' file that is not blocked by
MailScanner?