Outbound spam protection , guidance require.

Valentin Laskov it at festa.bg
Thu Aug 7 21:47:17 IST 2014

Hi Jayesh,

I suppose these emails are not sent by your mail server. You must configure
your router's firewall to prevent sending emails from stations in the LAN to
Internet. If this is a Linux router you must type as root

iptables -I FORWARD -p tcp --dport 25 -j DROP

You may need to specify network ( -s 192.168.0.0/24 ) or interfaces ( -i
eth0 -o eth1 ) in the rule above.

cheers
Valentin