Whitelisting an email sender and/or files

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Tue Apr 22 10:42:11 IST 2014

On Tuesday 22 April 2014 at 09:55, Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I whitelisted the servers IP

What configuration parameter did you set to whitelist the IP?

> but still get the files send by it marked.
>
> MailScanner: Attempt to hide real filename extension (likes.like.png) ...
>
> Any idea or suggestion how to allow the file?

Make sure you're setting the rule for "filename extensions" when whitelisting
the address.

Regards,

Antony.

--
Normal people think "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Engineers think "If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet".

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.