Still Deliver Silent Viruses

Richard Mealing richard at fastnet.co.uk
Tue Apr 15 13:14:25 IST 2014

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there is an option to "Still Deliver Silent Viruses" as attachments?

At the moment the emails come through with a tagged virus header which I configured, but they are not being sent as an attachment like my default "Spam Actions" rule.

I created a rule in my ruleset for still deliver silent viruses, with the following -

To:     default                         attachment      deliver

When I run a lint I get an error -

Syntax error in line 23 of ruleset file /myrulesets/notify.recipients.of.viruses at /usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 2811
Found syntax errors in /myrulesets /notify.recipients.of.viruses. at /usr/local/lib/MailScanner/MailScanner/Config.pm line 2666

Thanks,
Rich