MCP announcements not forwarded

Peter Lemieux mailscanner at replies.cyways.com
Tue Apr 8 20:48:01 IST 2014

On 04/07/2014 03:08 PM, Peter Lemieux wrote:
> I've added "store-mcp" to the disposition options so a copy of these
> messages should appear in the quarantine.  We'll see.

Test messages appear in the MCP quarantine but are not forwarded.  I
expected that to be the case since the MCP scores are logged.

> Apr  8 15:31:20 mail MailScanner[3599]: Message s38JVJR6007899 from
> 10.10.1.93 (user at example.com) to somewhere.com is MCP, MCP-Checker
> (score=10, required 5, BODY_SSN1 10.00)

So now I'm trying to think of methods to trigger a notice to the admins
when a message appears in the quarantine.  I'll take a shot at a cron
script as a work-around for the time being, but I'd sure like to fix the
problem for good.

Peter