I need help from system admin of www.mailscanner.info

Robert Lopez rlopezcnm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 19:47:41 IST 2013

For over 4 weeks I have not been able to connect to
www.mailscanner.infofrom any system that uses my colleges' main campus
Time Warner Internet
circuits. Some remote CNM campuses which use CenturyLink Internet circuits
are able to connect to mailscanner.info.

Time Warner suggest the problem is possibly at
ae-6-6.car1.dublin3.level3.net (4.69.148.53)

Level Three Communications in USA say I must get traceroute output executed
on 78.153.201.155
and tracing the routes to CNM addresses 198.133.178.17 and 198.133.178.18.

Would someone please do that and send me the output?

Thank you.

--
Robert Lopez
Unix Systems Administrator