mail-doesn-process

Ejaz mejaz at cyberia.net.sa
Fri Nov 1 07:06:40 GMT 2013

As per the spamassain docs , I got to know  that after every 100th spam
message, when the next message which will be 101 would be consider as spam.
Is that true.

Below phrases, from the spamassin.org webiste

If I've handed 100 messages to sa-learn that have the phrase penis
enlargement and told it that those are all spam, when the 101st message
comes in with the words penis and enlargment, the Bayesian classifier will
be pretty sure that the new message is spam and will increase the spam score
of that message.

Also I have noticed that my mailscanner gets crash after processing few
number of emails,  and also to legimate messages it consdiering and spam and
keeping t all of them  into Qurantine directory..

Any help would be highly apprecitaed ,

Thanks so much in advance

Ejaz

  _____