MailScanner Development

Quintin Giesbrecht q at snj.ca
Fri May 31 15:48:21 IST 2013

Just curious...

We've been using MailScanner for a long time (I have used it at 2 different employers for more than 10 years).

At my latest firm, where I have been for 8 years, we took a break for about a year and a half, and tried out a commercial appliance - it was HORRIBLE.

In any case, we are back, and fully enjoying MailScanner again :)

I do have a question though, that I have searched for, and haven't found an answer to so far.  I believe that at one time, new versions of MS came out almost monthly (correct me if I am wrong), and I notice that the latest version available is from November of last year.  Is development still continuing?  I hope so :)

Sorry if this has been asked and answered, I just couldn't find it...

Thanks!

Quintin Giesbrecht
Smith Neufeld Jodoin LLP
IT Manager
q at snj.ca<mailto:q at snj.ca>
(204)346-5106

This communication, including its attachments, if any, is confidential and intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain proprietary and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review, disclosure, copying, other distribution of this communication or taking of any action in reliance on its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately so that we may amend our records. Then, please delete this message, and its attachments, if any, without reading, copying or forwarding it to anyone.