storing messages

Alessandro Dentella sandro at e-den.it
Thu May 23 11:04:21 IST 2013

Hello Glen,

> >   Spam Actions = store
> >   High Scoring Spam Actions = store
> >   Spam Actions = store deliver header "
> >   Non Spam Actions = store deliver header "X-Spam-Status: No"
>
> You do reaklize that you have quoted two different "Spam Actions", and
> that the secon one is faulty? It should read something like:
> Spam Actions = store deliver header "X-Spam-Status: Yes"

Sorry, in fact I have 2 files in conf.d that resulted in 2 directives, then
I deleted part of the second one while posting. Now I just have the correct
one:

  Spam Actions = store deliver header "X-Spam-Status: Yes"

> Start by running as the postfix user, and try access the quarantine
> directory. Do something like:
> su - postfix -s /bin/bash
> cd /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine

   root at smtp:/etc/MailScanner# su - postfix -s /bin/bash
   postfix at smtp:~$ cd /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/
   postfix at smtp:/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine$ mkdir test
   postfix at smtp:/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine$ ls -ld test
   drwxr-xr-x 2 postfix postfix 4096 May 23 11:47 test
   postfix at smtp:/var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine$ rmdir test

It just looks ok to me...

BTW, I have the same problem with spam and nonspam, no message in the logs...

sandro
*:-(