A Couple of Questions

Alex Neuman alex at vidadigital.com.pa
Mon May 6 16:15:20 IST 2013

I don't believe he meant "don't use Fedora". I believe "if you use
Fedora you will - as many others - find some small problems here and
there which you will have to deal with with a little less help than
usual since it's based on very new software which most people choose,
out of a bit of caution, avoid using until it's been further tested".

Remember people on the list are just trying to help; please don't
discourage them.