MailScanner stop checking mail

Carlos Raúl Laguna carlosla1987 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 20:13:51 IST 2013

Sorry the delay i was able to solve  the main problem but now i have a
derived problem from the previous my original problem seems to be a problem
of MailScanner o Baruwa not really sure if the option enable_long_queue_ids
= no is set to yes, right now is set to no and the mail is been process but
no all that all mail with previous long id are been hold not really sure
how to get them out of there.