Installing under Debian Testing (currently Wheezy)

Daniel Paelinck dpaelinck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 17:18:58 GMT 2013

Hi,

I recently upgraded my Debian server to Testing, currently Wheezy, but
there are no more packages for mailscanner available in Testing.

Older packages from Debian Squeeze don't work because of dependency
problems (libdigest-sha1-perl).
Also those package are really out of date, latest is 4.79.11-2.2
I am really amazed that MailScanner has disappeared from the official
Debian repos.

What is my best option to install MailScanner on this machine now?
Are there any non official Debian repos that contain MailScanner?

greetings,

Daniel