ScamNailer

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Mar 23 00:42:32 GMT 2013

ScamNailer has been updating normally again for about the last 24 hours.
The file base in the DNS txt record for
emails.msupdate.greylist.bastionmail.com jumped in my case from
"emails.2013-103.8" to "emails.2013-115.something" and there are
apparently no files on the cdn.mailscanner.info host between
emails.2013-103.8 and emails.2013-114.

So my question is what happened? Was this a hardware or a software or
network glitch or a neglected manual step or what? And if this should
happen again, what's the appropriate way to get a timely resolution?