MailScanner: No programs allowed (workbook.bin)

Agi Subagio agi at mbs.co.id
Fri Mar 22 10:07:57 GMT 2013

Hi,

I'm using mailscanner version 4.84.5.
I want to allow Excel Binary Workbook (.xlsb) to be sent out to other
domain/server.
I added in /etc/MailScanner/filename.rules.conf:

allow \.xlsb$    -    -

And I also disable /etc/MailScanner/filetype.rules.conf in
/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf:

# Allow any attachment filetypes matching any of the patterns listed here.
# If this setting is empty, it is ignored and no matches are made.
# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
Allow Filetypes =

But the file .xlsb is always blocked by MailScanner with error:

Report: MailScanner: No programs allowed (workbook.bin)

I'm searching through google, but never found the right solution.
Is there any workarround to allow this file?

regards,
Agi

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
by MBS MailScanner, and is believed to be clean and safe.