NJABL is dead

Alex Neuman alex at vidadigital.com.pa
Sun Mar 3 14:33:40 GMT 2013

In order to stop using NJABL we need to:

1. Get rid of the following line from "spam.lists.conf" (or comment it out
like other lists that have been deactivated):
NJABL                           dnsbl.njabl.org.
2. Remove "NJABL" from the "Spam List =" parameter if you're using it, in
/etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf or your designated config file.
3. Add the following to your /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
score RCVD_IN_NJABL_CGI 0
score RCVD_IN_NJABL_MULTI 0
score RCVD_IN_NJABL_PROXY 0
score RCVD_IN_NJABL_RELAY 0
score RCVD_IN_NJABL_SPAM 0
4. Restart/reload your services.

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:22 AM, The Doctor <doctor at doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

> Please stop using NJABL
> --
> Member - Liberal International  This is doctor at nl2k.ab.ca Ici
> doctor at nl2k.ab.ca
> God,Queen and country!Never Satan President Republic!Beware AntiChrist
> rising!
> http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k  Look at Psalms 14 amnd 53 on Atheism

> believed to be clean.

Alex Neuman van der Hans
Reliant Technologies / Vida Digital
http://vidadigital.com.pa/

+507-6781-9505
+507-832-6725
+1-440-253-9789 (USA)

Follow @AlexNeuman on Twitter
http://facebook.com/vidadigital

-- So-called "legal disclaimers" are not legally binding, so don't bother.
A cute graphic saying "save the planet, don't print this" can potentially
create more CO2, not less, so don't bother either.