Attachment filenames from Lotus Notes

Jens W. Skov JS at wexoe.dk
Fri Jun 28 10:14:07 IST 2013

Hi

I have an issue with mail that we receive from one of our customers who are using Notes/Domino.
When they include an attachment with a filename containing the Scandinavian letter  ‘ø’ it is rewritten to something else.
This gives a problem. I’m wondering if this is something that Mailscanner is doing and/or if Mailscanner can help me fix this?

With the right filename would be “Wexøe…” it would be received as: “Wex├©e…”

I think the is that attachment definition from the mail (or I might be wrong):

Med venlig hilsen
Wexøe A/S
Jens W. Skov
Systems Engineer - M.Sc.E

Wexøe A/S
Lejrvej 31
3500 Værløse
Denmark

+45 4546 5800
+45 4546 5801
wexoe at wexoe.dk
www.wexoe.dk<http://www.wexoe.dk>

XD
XM
XE

X+45 4546 5923
X+45 2325 4077
XJS at wexoe.dk<mailto:JS at wexoe.dk>

Med mindre andet er aftalt på skrift, sker salg og levering altid på Wexøe A/S’ til enhver
tid gældende salgs- og leveringsbetingelser, som du bl.a. finder på www.wexoe.dk

<http://www.wexoe.dk/index.php?id=534>
[file:///C:\Users\js\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signaturer\Wexøe%20-%20DK%20(Jens%20W.%20Skov)-Image01.JPG]<http://www.wexoe.dk/index.php?id=534>