Messages Stuck in the system...

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 14:04:52 IST 2013

you need two exim queues and MailScanner pickup from 1st queue processes
and drop clean email into the 2nd.

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:mta:exim:installation

so MailScanner is the glue if you like between two MTA queues, the 2nd does
the local delivery in your case to the MS-Exchange system

--
Martin Hepworth, CISSP
Oxford, UK