FW: New help installing MailScanner

David J davidj at mail24-7.com
Thu Jul 18 04:33:19 IST 2013

Hi,

I've successfully installed MailScanner.

The solutions were as follows:

2. ERROR: The "envelope_sender_header" in your spam.assassin.prefs.conf

ERROR: is not correct, it should match X-yoursite-MailScanner-From

%org-name% ABC in MailScanner.conf should match

envelope_sender_header X-ABC-MailScanner-From in spam.assassin.prefs.conf
(which I found J)

3. /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/SpamAssassin.cache.db and
/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/Processing.db

Were owned by root not postfix. As soon as I changed that it all worked.

1.       Setting up unrar - still looking into that.

Thanks

David J.