MailScanner temporary files not deleted

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Jul 16 22:41:53 IST 2013

On 07/15/2013 04:09 AM, MikeM wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please note that the commit below does not include all the changes from
> my patch.

That's true, but there were several other commits on this issue around
that time. See the May 29 and June 4 commits at
<https://github.com/MailScanner/MailScanner/commits/master>, or better
yet, can you look at

<https://github.com/MailScanner/MailScanner/blob/master/mailscanner/lib/bitdefender-wrapper>
<https://github.com/MailScanner/MailScanner/blob/master/mailscanner/lib/clamav-wrapper>
<https://github.com/MailScanner/MailScanner/blob/master/mailscanner/lib/kaspersky-wrapper>
<https://github.com/MailScanner/MailScanner/blob/master/mailscanner/bin/MailScanner/CustomFunctions/Ruleset-from-Function.pm>

and see what if anything is missing from those? As far as I can tell,
those have fixed this issue for me and the only parts of your patch that
are new are the patches to MailScanner/etc/virus.scanners.conf and
MailScanner/CustomFunctions/LastSpam.pm.

The LastSpam.pm file doesn't even exist in my 4.84.5-3 installation.

I think it would still be appropriate to create a patch for only those
things which are still not addressed in the master at
<https://github.com/MailScanner/MailScanner> and open a pull request.