Mailborder is Now Free

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Mon Jan 28 19:07:07 GMT 2013

It would be pretty easy to replace the path with a pre-defined variable that expands to either /var/www/html or srv/www/htdocs (or whatever).  Set /var/www/html as the default and folks can then just edit one line if their distribution does things differently.  Or better yet, have multiple options in the config file and users just uncomment the appropriate one and drop a "#" in front of the default.

 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.