Mailborder is Now Free

Gary Faith gafaith at asdm.net
Sun Jan 27 19:25:58 GMT 2013

Jerry,

Do you have a version for people running SuSE?

Thanks,

Gary Faith

>>> Mailborder at Gmail <mailborder at gmail.com> 1/27/2013 5:55 AM >>>
Due to a change in my professional career Mailborder will now be free. In short, it needs to remain as a hobby and make no money beyond donations.

The structure of the Mailborder website remains the same, but licenses are now priced at $0 in the store. I will still continue to develop and improve upon Mailborder. It will not become a dead project.

I will also continue to provide support via the forums. The current version is stable and is suitable for production environments. I do ask that you still continue to provide me with feedback. It would be better for those of you that have been doing so move it do the forums instead of email.

If you have a feature request or improvement, just ask. I am currently looking at a few improvements as well as support for the Debian platform. I am hoping to have this complete within the next couple of weeks.

Best Regards,

Jerry Benton