ERROR: Can't create temporary directory

Arthur Stephens arthur.stephens at ptera.net
Wed Jan 16 00:52:02 GMT 2013

The old server was repaired today so I did side by side the MS configs to
make sure they were exactly the same.

Yes of course I forgot SELinux - was enforcing but not anymore.
Waiting for the server to reboot...
Nope still getting
Jan 15 08:48:43 mailgate MailScanner[1612]: ERROR: Can't create temporary
directory

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 3:00 PM, Andrew Colin Kissa <andrew at topdog.za.net>wrote:

> On 16 Jan 2013, at 12:03 AM, Arthur Stephens wrote:
>
> > I have tried both defaults and what is seen here with no change in
> behavior...
> > localhost MailScanner[24926]: ERROR: Can't create temporary directory
>
> sestatus ?
>
> --
> www.baruwa.org

Arthur Stephens
Senior Sales Technician
Ptera Wireless Inc.
PO Box 135
24001 E Mission Suite 50
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
509-927-7837
For technical support visit http://www.ptera.net/support

"This message may contain confidential and/or propriety information, and is
intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed.
Any use by others is strictly prohibited. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and are not
intended to represent those of the company."