New install MailScanner will not start Fedora 12

Arthur Stephens arthur.stephens at ptera.net
Tue Jan 15 16:11:52 GMT 2013

Gee I guess I was over confident since I had installed it other times with
out any hitches - sorry

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Ove JK. Evensen <Ove at itandnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Just from looking on what you sent, it looks like Mailscanner starts but
> something is killing it.
>  SO do use debug to get more info about this,  and with a syslog server
> would help a lot, I do that when I  have problems.
>
> But also MUST say that you have done a HUGH mistake of moving this in to
> production BEFORE testing that everything works.
> So saying the customers are really upset, just stats that you did not plan
> this, and are not going to help you get help quicken.

"This message may contain confidential and/or propriety information, and is
intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed.
Any use by others is strictly prohibited. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and are not
intended to represent those of the company."