MailScanner and ZendTo Integration

Achim J. Latz achim+mailwatch at qustodium.net
Tue Jan 8 11:18:53 GMT 2013

Hello list, and happy 2013!

On 19/10/2011 14:11, Achim J. Latz wrote:
> Hello list:
>
> On 19/10/2011 12:56, Markus Nilsson wrote:
>> I think this looks great, and it would be fantastic to get it integrated
>> into MailScanner code!
>>
>> /Markus
>
> I agree with Phil and Markus that this looks very good: especially if
> you think about industries where sending large files is pretty common,
> such as print providers or marketing offices.
>
> An inclusion of the patchset would be great!

 From the repository, I can see that there has not been a lot of action
around this topic. Since this seems like a great addition, may I inquire
if there is any specific problem holding back integration?

This appears very similar to Thunderbirds "Filelink" feature and is
super useful, because it is a very convenient way to distribute big files.

Thank you in advance and best regards, Achim