Attachment block

Oliveiros Peixoto (Netinho) oliveiros at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:03:08 GMT 2013

Hello All.

I would like to notify you that I am having some problems in attachment
blocking. I set the Filename Rules mailscanner.conf policy. I have two
rules in this file.

FromOrTo: rafael at mymail.com % etc-dir%/rules/filename.liberado.rules.conf
FromOrTo:    default %etc-dir%/regras/filename.restrito.rules.conf

rafael where the user can send and receive files. zip.I also have a
default rule where users can not send or receive files.zip. When I send
an email with file.zip attached to a default user the attachment is
blocked, but if sending the same email to the user rafael cc with a
default user to both receive the email with the attachment.

Can anyone tell me if this is a bug?

MailScanner Version: MailScanner-4.84.5-2

Thanks
Oliveiros Peixoto!