Outgoing scanning

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at usherbrooke.ca
Tue Feb 19 15:33:26 GMT 2013

Jonas,

I use "High SpamAssassin Score = 75" on my outgoing servers, while it is at 12 on my incoming servers. You are right about high-scoring spam not being bounced. This takes care of it.

As for having both incoming/outgoing on the same server I had problems with multiple MS instances in separate directories. Too complex to set up and support.

Denis