strange blocking behaviour with zen.spamhaus.org

Harondel J. Sibble mailscanner at pdscc.com
Tue Feb 12 15:51:01 GMT 2013

Sigh <lovely>

well switching back to my ISP dns servers for now then.

I'm surprised it's only happening recently, literally last week people
started complaining that mail was bouncing to me and that's when I started
monitoring the logs in more depth.

This has worked flawlessly for years until last week, nothing has changed on
my MS box.

Most of what I am getting while googling about this issue is old, as in
serveral years in some cases, I am not finding anything current so far.