Disappearing email - could be OT

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Feb 12 13:50:35 GMT 2013

I'm starting to see some clues now.

I received a few emails with very simple text from a sender of the
domain. The header from the sender seems to be very basic, with no To:
and Subject: header lines in the header. I'm guessing that an attachment
would cause the zero size emails that are being sent, for some reason.

Hopefully, a request to their administrator will get things started
towards solving this problem.

Thanks
steve