out of office and non-delivery message don t pass trough mailscanner/spamassassin

eric.le.corre at voila.fr eric.le.corre at voila.fr
Mon Feb 11 14:13:24 GMT 2013

Hello,

i have still problems with Out of office and non delivery message send from my exchange 2010.
I have mailscanner/spamassasin (version 3.3.2)/postfix as Gateway for my exchange.

All my out of office message and non-delivery send from exchange are catched as spam !

I put in local.cf (spamassassin) :
trusted_networks IP_my_exchange
whitelist_bounce_relays Host_name_my_exchange

but not better, it doesn t pass trough

i don t know how to do.

here, one example of Out of office block :
Détails de l'analyse du message: (7.9 points, 5.0 requis)
-0.0 NO_RELAYS Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
0.9 MISSING_HEADERS Le message ne comporte pas l'en-tête To:
0.5 NULL_IN_BODY FULL: Message has NUL (ASCII 0) byte in message
0.6 MISSING_MID Missing Message-Id: header
0.0 MISSING_SUBJECT Missing Subject: header
2.2 EMPTY_MESSAGE Message appears to have no textual parts and no
Subject: text
1.0 MISSING_FROM Missing From: header
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED Informational: message has no Received headers
2.7 MISSING_DATE En-tête "Date:" absent
0.0 NO_HEADERS_MESSAGE Message appears to be missing most RFC-822 headers