Help with init.d scrip (Ubuntu)

Joolee mailscanner at joolee.nl
Mon Feb 4 18:04:33 GMT 2013

The error is not with the init script but with the Mailscanner
configuration. It is set to change the group running Mailscanner to one
with id 119 but Mailscanner is not able to do it. It could be you are
calling the init script with an account that doesn't have enough
permissions or the group just doesn't exist.

*I'm not a Linux expert so I can be wrong about this :P