Training or adujsting of SpamAssassin How to?

Götz Reinicke - IT Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Tue Dec 3 13:10:14 GMT 2013

Hi,

usually our MailScanner installation is working fine, but from time to
time some spam/phishing mails slip through the grid and bug or confuse
our users.

My question: How to handle such messages? The messages in questions
usually have a good looking subject and not to much errors in the body,
the from address exists. So all in all they look quite good, beside some
foolish phishing urls.

AFAIK I can train SpamAssassin some how or is there some other best
practice suggestions?

	Thanks for any suggestion, hint etc. Regards . Götz
--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 82 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Jürgen Walter MdL
Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg

Geschäftsführer: Prof. Thomas Schadt