is not spam default behaviors

Jonathan Horne jonathanmhorne at outlook.com
Fri Aug 2 22:37:50 IST 2013

i use my mailscanner server to just scan mails and then deliver on to an exchange server, thus there is no local delivery at all.

i tried to set my Non Spam Actions to = deliver quantine header "X-Spam-Status: No", but this caused no emails to be delivered to my exchange server.  if i could have my way, id deliver to my exchange server and also keep a quarantined copy of each mail, because having a quarantined copy still on the mailscanner server make spamlearning easier due to my exchange/outlook environment (and just let the normal quarantine cleanup run as usual)

i had to set it back to Non Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Status: No"

is what i want possible?  forwarding to exchange for delivery, and keeping a quarantined copy on the server?

thank you,

jonathan