Remote Image Spam

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:25:37 IST 2013

Could also be hitting above your max spam scan size.. check what rules are
actually getting hit but altering these settings in MailScanner.conf

Spam Score Number Format = %5.2f

Detailed Spam Report = yes

Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes

Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes

Spam Score Number Format = %5.2f

Martin

--
Martin Hepworth, CISSP