mailscanner + exim release from out queue

Manel Gimeno Zaragozá magiza83 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:05:44 IST 2013

Hello,

I'm working on a proyect using exim + mailscanner. I've followed the installation guide from http://www.mailscanner.info/exim.html and now exim + mailscanner is almost working, the only problem i've found is to release the mails from exim out queue.

Reading the documentation I've not found any way to do it, so I create a cron to do it every minute.

Is this the way to do it?
My conf file looks like:

Mailscanner.conf
Run As User = exim
Run As Group = exim
Incoming Queue Dir = /var/spool/exim.in/input
Outgoing Queue Dir = /var/spool/exim/input
MTA = exim
Sendmail = /usr/sbin/exim -C /etc/exim/exim.conf.out -oMr MailScanner
Sendmail2 = /usr/sbin/exim -C /etc/exim/exim.conf.out -oMr MailScanner
Quarantine User = exim

Thanks & Regards.

Manel