Need conditional redirect

Garry Glendown garry at glendown.de
Fri Apr 12 12:59:19 IST 2013

Hi,

in order to do some bug-hunting I need a mailserver to redirect any mail
received from a certain internal sender address to a fixed destination,
no matter what the recipient/recipient domain ... I've been looking
through the config of MS, but could not find a feature that would help
in this case ... I know "Non Spam Actions" would allow an additional
copy to be forwarded, but I need the original message not to be
delivered to the recipients ...

Does anybody have an idea on how to implement this temporarily? Either
in MS, or in Sendmail ...

Thanks,Garry