Filter by IP

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Thu Sep 20 20:02:30 IST 2012

On 9/20/2012 2:05 PM, Andrew Colin Kissa wrote:
> On 20 Sep 2012, at 4:45 PM, Sampson, Aaron wrote:
>
>> To: *@allow.domain1.com deliver header "X-Spam-Status: No"
>> To: *@allow.domain2.com deliver header "X-Spam-Status: No"
> Your syntax error is because rulesets can only have 3 or 6 fields
> you can NOT have 2 actions for a rule like you have (deliver and header)
>
> - Andrew
> --
> www.baruwa.org

Without testing this, are you sure this is correct, Andrew? My default
from my configuration file has the following:

Non Spam Actions = deliver header "X-Spam-Status: No"

A ruleset typically has a qualifier at the beginning of each line, which
would be his "To: *@...." part.

The only way around this, if you're correct, would be to have a ruleset
for the "Mail Header" line to insert the header part and the deliver
part in another ruleset.

As I said, I didn't test this, but just asking for clarification.

steve