Filter by IP

Sampson, Aaron Sampson at p2sol.com
Thu Sep 20 14:58:58 IST 2012

The problem comes in trying to figure out where I went wrong with it.  I have more than triple checked it and also had another IT guy with WAY more experience has double checked everything as well.  Think we are going to build a test system to play around with and see if we can get this to work, but please keep the ideas coming