Filter by IP

Martin Hepworth maxsec at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:47:14 IST 2012

have you made sure there no tab's in that ruleset.
check out the examples in the examples dir and here.

http://wiki.mailscanner.info/doku.php?id=documentation:configuration:rulesets:examples&s=rules

yes you'll need the default entry , try making sure the capitalisasion is
consistent with the examples as welll.