corporate spam

Dave Helton dave at KD0YU.COM
Sun Sep 16 20:41:58 IST 2012

93.190.138.150, 93.190.138.148
(us CA spammer relaying thru a worldstream.nl acct)
109.236.88.129
(unbelievable... same guy)
217.23.6.218,217.23.6.236,217.23.6.238
(I'm sensing a pattern here)

All above IP's resolved to this guy.

Registrant ID:                               C370BF7D41DBD03F
Registrant Name:                             Chris  Michaels
Registrant Organization:                     Viral Marketing LLC
Registrant Address1:                         PO Box 1152
Registrant City:                             La Habra
Registrant State/Province:                   CA
Registrant Postal Code:                      90633-1152
Registrant Country:                          United States
Registrant Country Code:                     US
Registrant Phone Number:                     +1.7143330560
Registrant Email:                            chris at viral-media.net

Sander... thanks for pushing my button on this one.
'Bout time I did some research on where this junk was coming from,
I just assumed it was a botnet.

My servers are probably not his only targets, the rule I posted earlier
should work for a while but might need some tweaking.  Feel free to
forward anything relevant to me.

--Dave, KD0YU

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
by MailScanner at KD0YU.COM, and is believed to be clean.