Adding Multiple Signatures

Alex Neuman alex at vidadigital.com.pa
Mon Sep 3 16:49:22 IST 2012

You're welcome! I'm sure there's a better way... But for now, this could work...

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 7:38 AM, Paul Littlefield <info at paully.co.uk> wrote:
> On 03/09/12 00:47, Alex Neuman wrote:
>> Add the contents of the general signature to each one of the personal signatures.
>>
>> Rename inline.sig.txt to uselesscrap.txt,
>>
>> go to /opt/MailScanner/etc/reports/en/,
>>
>> for a in *.sig.txt; do cat uselesscrap.txt >> $a; done
>>
>> Then you can rename uselesscrap.txt back to inline.sig.txt.
>

> Thanks Alex, I have wiki'd this for next time!
>
> :-)
>
> Paully

Alex Neuman van der Hans
Reliant Technologies / Vida Digital
http://vidadigital.com.pa/

+507-6781-9505
+507-832-6725
+1-440-253-9789 (USA)

Follow @AlexNeuman on Twitter
http://facebook.com/vidadigital

--- ABOUT THOSE "SAVE THE PLANET, DON'T PRINT THIS" GRAPHICS --
Before you include a useless, hypocritical embedded graphic advocating
"saving trees by not printing", you should consider how much
electricity and bandwidth was spent sending that unnecessary graphic.
Millions of e-mails every day with worthless graphics like that make
much more of an environmental impact than the rare occasion someone
prints out an e-mail. In fact, with the cost of paper, ink and power,
a lot of people avoid printing as much as possible not to save the
planet, but to save their own wallets.

-- ABOUT ANY "LEGAL" E-MAIL DISCLAIMERS --

They are not legally binding in most jurisdictions, and are usually
internally inconsistent. Don't waste time, money and bandwidth by
including "legal disclaimers", they are a waste of everyone's time and
resources.