MailScanner and Spamassassin

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri Oct 19 23:59:35 IST 2012

I think it's normally a hidden directory under /root.  Been so long since I installed from scratch though that I could be wrong.  I put it under /etc/MailScanner/bayes - be sure to review the instructions in MailScanner.conf on permissions and such.  There's a "use bayes" setting in spamassassin.prefs.conf - make sure it's not set to zero.

 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.