MailScanner and Spamassassin

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Fri Oct 19 23:39:17 IST 2012

Yeah, you definitely should.  Lots of training bound up in the old database.  Also, IIRC, bayes doesn't kick in until it sees 200 hams and 200 spams, so there's a period where it's learning but not contributing.  Or something along those lines...

 ...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.