Malware Tried to Kill MailScanner

Timothy J. Barhorst timb at vwg.com
Thu Oct 11 20:18:51 IST 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info
[mailto:mailscanner-bounces at lists.mailscanner.info] On Behalf Of Scott
Silva
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 1:43 PM
To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
Subject: Re: Malware Tried to Kill MailScanner

on 10/11/2012 10:12 AM Timothy J. Barhorst spake the following:

/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming Stop MailScanner, delete, and restart...
>>A new one will be created... I'm sure there is some commandline magic to
do this from inside MailScanner, and one of >>the smarter people on here
will hopefully chime in with it...

Thanks!  that worked.. but if anyone has a command.. it would be nice to
know.