Reprocessing quarantined messages

Richard Mealing richard at fastnet.co.uk
Fri Nov 30 10:35:33 GMT 2012

Hi Mike,

Why do you just go into the directory and put it in a while loop?

Make a temp directory first

mkdir /tmp/sometempdir

cd /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20121127/

ls | while read myfiles ; do cp $myfiles/* /tmp/sometempdir ; done

Then cd into the /tmp/sometempdir and check the messages are all in there. Then just copy them to your incoming queue, so cp * /var/spool/mqueue.in/

Richard