SV: MTA/Perl script for relaying only to Exchange-users

Jonas Lilja jonas.lilja at sigma.se
Fri Nov 23 13:41:28 GMT 2012

Thanx all. As JC Woltz wrote, the script made an import from a regular text file and build mailhost.db in /etc/mail. Very easy to configure and effective.

However, if that scripts has been obsolete, I'll check that milter-ahead instead.

If anyone here have that Perl-script (I think it was Perl-based) I would be happy because I know how it works. Is Milter-ahead easy to configure? (I'll of course read the manual ;-)

BR /Jonas