Emails rejected by blackberry servers

Budi Febrianto bfebrian.milis at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 02:27:46 GMT 2012

We using Lotus Domino for mail server, and most of the user using outlook
as their mail client. Problem is they can't access their mailbox at the
same time, it will cause one of the email will be rejected. Only one client
able to access mailbox at a time.
Sometime we even need to turn off their bb so outlook can download emails.

On Nov 16, 2012 8:42 PM, "Martin Hepworth" <maxsec at gmail.com> wrote:

> any reason why you're not properly integrated with BB and can also
collect the sent items and so on?
> Forwarding email to BB's sounds like a poor BYOD problem to me..
>
> --
> Martin Hepworth, CISSP
> Oxford, UK
>

> On 16 November 2012 02:25, Terry Hulen Jr. <terry at graybell.net> wrote:
>>
>> I had an issue with RIM about 6 months ago.  Their DNS gets updated at a
snails pace with the rest of the world.  I would call them and see if that
is the issue.

email address like noname at nosubdomain.blackberry.com.
>>> This already running for years without any big problem.
>>>
>>> Last night, I found out that all emails to blackberry.com are rejected,
with error message
>>> "550 #5.7.1 Your access to submit messages to this e-mail system has
been rejected."

>>> After googled, I found out that this happen because mostly that my
office domain are listed is one or two dnsbl, that's why blackberry
rejected the emails.

>>> Is someone know which dnsbl that blackberry using?
>>>
>>> Checked with http://www.mxtoolbox.com, my domain listed only
in INPS_DE, I want to make sure because INPS_DE want some fee for delisting.