Problem messages when spam checks enabled

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:40:24 GMT 2012

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the info. I added the -U and it's now working correctly
and my MS is no longer crashing when spam emails are detected.

Andrew would you still like my configs?

I'm using MailScanner-4.84.5-2 on Centos 6.3 with the
install-Clam-0.96.5-SA-3.3.1 from mailscanner.info

I did try using the baruwa repo, however I encountered issues path
differences with the init script and various other minor issues, so I
rolled back to the previous version I was using.

What I really can't work out here is that I've used this same setup
for a number of installs and never encountered this issue before...

Thanks!

Regards.

Neil Wilson.