Problem messages when spam checks enabled

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Tue Nov 6 13:40:15 GMT 2012

Le 06/11/2012 13:02, Sander Klein a écrit :
> Hmm, no the fix is there. Please see:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.virus.mailscanner/78526/match=  and
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.virus.mailscanner/78670/match=  .
> Some dutch guy posted it;-)
>
> It seems that it's even in the github repo, see:
> https://github.com/MailScanner/MailScanner/commit/03a33f191555febbf1ae2b614ba771bf51681d3b

Thanks. That fix worries me somewhat though, in that it assumes that
filenames of postfix files in MailScanner fit the regex
/([\w\d]{10}\.[\w\d]{5})/

In fact the part before the dot is the postfix queue file name, which
IIRC corresponds to the inode number, the length of which depends on the
filesystem. Mine are 11 hex digits, not 10, for example.

Changing the regex in the fix to /([\w\d]{9,12}\.[\w\d]{5})/ works for
me, and at last allows me to run in taint mode, though I'm not sure
whether that 9 to 12 range is sufficient for all filesystems.

John.

--
-- Over 5000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr